Twelve Big Reasons to Join the
- Service Officer assistance in filing claims if
you need hospital care, educational, pension or other
- VFW National Legislative Service that works to
protect and extend veterans entitlements.
- Participation in VFW Patriotic, Community
Service and Youth Activity programs.
- Leadership opportunities on the local, state
- A strong commitment to the National Defense and
Security of the United States.
- Free admission of your children to the VFW
National Home in the event of your death or disability.
- Receiving the VFW Magazine, and in most cases a
State VFW newspaper, which keeps you informed on matters
pertaining to veterans and other current affairs.
- Multiple Insurance plans sponsored by the VFW
including our $1,000 Personal Accident Protection offered to
all VFW members in good standing.
- VFW Approved Prescription Drug and Vitamin
- Newest Member Benefits . . . Discounted
Merchandise Buying Program and VFW Travel Services.
- Social functions at the Post Home (if
- An opportunity for your wife or other female
relatives to join the Ladies Auxiliary (if applicable).
Click on the
Application Form Link at the Top Center and JOIN TODAY?